Please join lawyers from Cooley’s employment & labor and compensation & benefits groups for HR Network – a seminar featuring practical solutions for human resources challenges in a dynamic employment environment.
||Registration and Continental Breakfast
||Legal Update: Latest Developments in Employment, Compensation and Benefits Law
||Avoiding Common Pitfalls When Conducting Investigations
Are You Wearing Armor? HR and the Sword and Shield of Attorney Client Privilege
- Layoffs and RIFs: Key Strategies
- Background Investigations: Tougher to Comply, Riskier Not to Try
- A Practical Guide to Going Global: Hiring, Incentivizing and (If Necessary) Firing
- Employee Terminations: Risks, Process, and Problems
- Addressing Employee Off Duty Conduct: Speech, Arrests, Intoxication and More
- Navigating Restricted Stock Units for Public and Privately Held Companies
Who should attend
- Human resources executives, directors and managers
- General counsel/in-house counsel
- Finance executives
This is an invitation only event, and there is no charge to attend. For more information, please contact Laura Miller.
This activity has been submitted for SHRM CPE approval in the amount of 5.0 hours General. Cooley LLP is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits for the SHRM-CP or SHRM SCP.
This activity has been submitted for approval for 5.0 hours HR General recertification credit hour toward California, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
The anticipated California MCLE credit for this activity is 5.0 hours General. Cooley LLP is a MCLE Approved Activity Provider by the State of California.
The anticipated New York CLE credit for this activity is 5.0 hours Professional Practice (transitional and non-transitional). Cooley LLP is an Accredited Provider by the New York CLE Board.
CLE credit in additional jurisdictions may be available upon request.