Please join lawyers from Cooley’s employment & labor and compensation & benefits groups for HR Network – a seminar featuring practical solutions for human resources challenges in a dynamic employment environment.
||Registration and Continental Breakfast
||Navigating to and Through Terminations, the Riskiest Employment Decision
- Reductions in Force: Key Considerations and Strategies
- Government Contractors: Prepare for a New Audit Focused on Individuals With Disabilities
- The No-Poach Approach: An Antitrust Analysis of Employment Agreements
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls when Conducting Investigations
- Navigating Restricted Stock Units for Public and Privately Held Companies
Legal Update: Latest Developments in Employment, Compensation and Benefits Law
||Coffee and Questions
Who should attend
- Human resources executives, directors and managers
- General counsel/in-house counsel
- Finance executives
This is an invitation only event, and there is no charge to attend. For more information, please contact Laura Miller.
This activity has been submitted for SHRM CPE approval in the amount of 4.0 hours General. Cooley LLP is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits for the SHRM-CP or SHRM SCP.
This activity has been submitted for approval for 4.0 hours HR General recertification credit hour toward California, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, PHR and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
The anticipated California MCLE credit for this activity is 4.0 hours General. Cooley LLP is a MCLE Approved Activity Provider by the State of California.
The anticipated New York CLE credit for this activity is 4.0 hours Professional Practice (transitional and non-transitional). Cooley LLP is an Accredited Provider by the New York CLE Board.
Application for approval of this program is pending with the Virginia Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board.
CLE credit in additional jurisdictions may be available upon request.