3:00 – 4:00 pm GMT
11:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT
9:00 – 10:00 am MDT
8:00 – 9:00 am PDT
Join lawyers from Cooley's employment & labor and compensation & benefits groups for HR Network – a seminar featuring practical solutions for human resources challenges in a dynamic employment environment. The 2020 HR Network series will be entirely virtual. While the program will look a bit different from prior years, we can’t wait to share the same useful content – just virtually. We have broken down the usual programming into multiple, shorter sessions so it is easy to tune in. Check out the full schedule below.
Legal Update UK
This program is an update on the latest legal developments and will cover returning to the office; remote working during coronavirus and beyond; restructuring your workforce; and transferring HR data to the US.
Who should attend
- Human resources executives, directors and managers
- General counsel/in-house counsel
- Finance executives
This is an invitation only event, and there is no charge to attend. Please email Melissa Monnier to request an invitation. For more information on the program series, please email Laura Miller.
Applicable MCLE credit for each location will be forthcoming. This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review for HRCI credit.
HR Network 2020 series of events
- October 1 – Legal Update California
- October 8 – Legal Update UK
- October 15 – Legal Update East Coast
- October 22 – Lessons Learned About Employment & Compensation During the Pandemic
- October 29 – Diversity & Inclusion Programs
- November 5 – Leaves of Absence